Geez, Mom, don't you know it's hard to pull your pants up when you are busy laughing?? lol...so CUTE! I had to watch it again and again and again...Miss you guys so much, and she is getting to be so grown-up! Hope we get to see you guys VERY SOON!
Very cute. My kids can put their own pants on now, but they are still having trouble with their shirts.
I love the bedtime routine. Chloe looks so much more grown-up in the past few weeks since you were here. Miss you all!!Love Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Geez, Mom, don't you know it's hard to pull your pants up when you are busy laughing?? lol...so CUTE! I had to watch it again and again and again...Miss you guys so much, and she is getting to be so grown-up! Hope we get to see you guys VERY SOON!
Very cute. My kids can put their own pants on now, but they are still having trouble with their shirts.
I love the bedtime routine. Chloe looks so much more grown-up in the past few weeks since you were here. Miss you all!!
Love Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment