Well, Chloe and I are by ourselves for the next two weeks....As the title says Daryl went to VA for the next two weeks. I hope he has fun. He will be taking two classes and playing in the field for a couple of days (updating his guns quals and such). Chloe and I had a slow day, which I suspect will be the normal while Daryl is gone. (She is currently watching Sesame Street - her all time favorite along with Mickey Mouse Club House) I am currently making hamburgers - it was suppose to be meatballs, but hamburgers sounded better. Chloe could not wait for dinner, so she had lasagna from last night.
Chloe playing dress-up with her horse.


2 comments:
Wow, she is such a smart girl. I've been trying to teach my daughters how to go forward in their cars for 6 months now. They still insist on going backwards. lol
Wait, you are pregnant. How the heck did I miss that announcement. CONGRATULATIONS.
Post a Comment