(Note all the kids are holding the glitter side toward them...)
She is on the ball!
Boy was it hot!!!! She got to eat her hotdog on a frisbee!
We are pooped. Everyone slept on the way home...well, except me.
Here is a bunch of pictures from the past month....I have been super busy, but since Daryl is gone and this is how he see the pics, the blog should be updated more frequently.
This is the picture was are using for the girls' daddy dolls :)
Here is Chloe testing out the kitty cat outfit that Aunt Tracy got her. (we are saving the alligator for Hanna's halloween outfit...Chloe is going as a Gator cheerleader walking the mascot)
Sister time
Grandmas Grandkids
Three men in a tub...
Cousins
The end of an era...
Ok...I took this one about 3 years ago...but since Daryl took the other camera...I had to finally get the pictures off the internal memory..ha ha


No comments:
Post a Comment