A couple of days ago, I passed a sign about the Southern Exposure concert today at one of the local parks. Well, with Daryl gone, I thought - no problem, I packed the BOB stroller and Hanna's Ergo carrier and off we went. Well, we had to park in the satellite parking, so we had to take the shuttle - - It was a 10 passenger van and we were the only passengers so the driver helped me on and off. Well, we got to the concert/festival and a fun time was had by all. Chloe had a great time in the bouce house.
But since I was carrying Hanna, someone had to go and get her out, when it was time for the big kids to jump. Afterward we went to a walk on the pier.
Obviously, i was not fast enough for Chloe. We then stopped to listen to a group of musicians playing.
Note the dirt on Hanna - - she (was knocked over by Chloe) fell over.
Getting back on the bus, after the concert was interestung to say the least, but we made it thanks to about 5 kind souls (watching chloe, holding Hanna, and moving strollers).


No comments:
Post a Comment