CHLOE!!! Last week when we went to the PBS fair in Jacksonville, I entered Chloe in the Sesame Street raffle, well she won. Today she got a large package stuffed with Sesame Street stuff - Elmo, Grover, Big Bird, Ernie and the Count.
Last night, Chloe and I went to the kick off party for the Down Syndrome Buddy walk. We met up with a couple of her friends..Emma (15 months) and Caleb (18 months)


3 comments:
That sounds like so much fun. To bad Daryl was traveling!! He and Chloe would have been so cute dancing!! hugs...
Chloe's dress is so cute....
hugs Grandma Vicki
Hey Kelly,
Ali told me about your blog site...Chloe is looking so cute!!! You guys are sure keeping busy...I can't believe she can use a scooter!!! WOW!!
Give her a big hug and kiss from me and Cole!!
Congratulations Chloe!! Looks like you won lots of neat stuff. Can't wait to see you.
Love Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment